COVID-19 Info and FAQs
Updated 29 March 2022
Does Reform require clients to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
From 11:59pm on 4th April 2022, in line with the recent Government announcement, we will no longer be requiring clients to provide us with proof of their vaccination status. Until that date, we will continue to request that clients provide us with their My Vaccine Pass.
Are all Reform workers fully vaccinated?
The Government has announced that the vaccine mandates for ‘gyms’ will be lifted from 11:59pm on 4th April 2022. From that date, we will no longer require our workers to be fully vaccinated.
Do I need to wear a mask?
We ask that you please wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio. You do not need to wear a mask while exercising.
Will all Reform workers be wearing a mask?
Yes all of our instructors will be wearing medical grade masks while in the studio.
What protocols will Reform be using to keep clients safe?
- Trainers will be washing their hands before and after every session.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for clients before and after every session.
- We will be utilising studio space effectively to increase physical distance between Reformers.
- Each Reformer will have its own independent cleaning products for clients to thoroughly clean all equipment used after their class.
- Wiping down all high touch surfaces/reception area regularly throughout the day.
- Compulsory sweat towel and drink bottle policy.
- Removal of disposable cups from water coolers.
- If a trainer or client who has attended the studio has a confirmed case of COVID-19 we will temporarily close the studio for cleaning as per government policy.
- We will be refraining from physical touch under the red light setting, and instead use precise verbal cues to amend independent technique where needed in class settings.
What can you do?
- Contact your studio immediately if you are diagnosed with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you are unwell, stay at home.
- Sanitise your hands before and after your workout.
- Keep physical distance from others when in studio as per government protocols.
- Wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio (you do not need to wear one while exercising).
- Bring your own water bottle and sweat towel. You are also welcome to bring a towel to use when lying on the carriage if you would like to do so.